Good Opportunity for Nagaland Unemployed youth
Free Skill Training & Placement program for
Nagaland unemployed youth
Free residential training &
placement at Metro cities
About the Program
DDU-GKY Vision: Transform rural poor youth into an economically independent and globally relevant workforce
- We uniquely focused on rural youth between the ages of 18 and 25 years from poor families.
- We provide Residential based skill training and placement at free of cost.
- This course consists of job-oriented training along with English, soft skill, computer knowledge, personality development.
- Resume preparation.
- special focus on Interview skills and the art of cracking the interviews.
- After completion of the course, we provide placement in metro cities as per the job market.
- We provide scholarship during the placement period.
- We also track the placed candidate’s performance for 1 year, based on their performance we will support for promotion or job change.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- 100% JOB OPPORTUNITY
- COURSE MATERIAL, DIGITAL LIBRARY
- SPOKEN ENGLISH & COMPUTER CLASS
- 24hrs SECURITY & MEDICAL FACILITY
- AADHAR CARD
- PASSPORT PHOTOS (10 NOS)
- EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES
- BPL Card/SHG Certificate
- AGE : 18YRS TO 35YRS
- QUALIFICATION: 10TH AND ABOVE
Job Oriented skill development training
We have designed the course as per the National Occupational Standards.
National Occupational Standards (NOS) describe best practice by bringing together skills, knowledge, and values. They are valuable tools as benchmarks for qualifications as well as for defining roles at work, staff recruitment, supervision, and appraisal.
We are in touch with reputed employers, we will gather their requirements, what kind of skill they want to see in their employees. Based on their requirements we will upgrade the course from time to time.
How It Works
Get Job In Metro City
- Are you over 18 Years old?
- Are you Interested to do the job in Metro city?